Smoked Turkey Bruschetta
A great way to use up your smoked turkey left-overs!
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 16 slices Italian bread (3/8″ thick)
- 6 ounces seeded ripe tomato, chopped
- 8 ounces Earls smoked turkey, diced
- 8 ounces provolone or mozzarella cheese, diced
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 16 large fresh basil leaves, snipped
Mix oil and garlic together, brush on bread and grill or broil until lightly browned. Toss tomato, turkey,cheese and pepper together. Spoon onto toasted bread; grill or broil just until cheese starts to melt. Sprinkle basil on top. Cut in half to serve.